You are free to write about whatever you like, so long as you keep to our Member Conduct Guidelines. However, if you are looking for some advice on how to write an article, we have listed a few hints and tips here.
- Keep your article to around 500-1000 words long or less.
- Remember you can add photos to your article!
- If you are worried about your internet connection and losing your work, type your article in notepad first and save regularly before uploading it here.
- You can only submit your own work unless you have permission to share it.
- If you are a business, please do add articles that you have already written for your own web site or promotional material.
- If you mention other members or businesses on Kiribu, include a link to their profile.
- Try to keep your article on subject, for example ‘Cycling in Atlanta’ instead of ‘Museums in Madrid and Horse Riding in Cuba’!
- If you are having trouble getting inspired, have a browse of successful articles on Kiribu for ideas.
- Most visitors to Kiribu speak English, so this is the best language to use to reach the most users.